Wednesday, December 2, 2009

What is a good bronzer/blush for weddings?

Bare Minerals.





It gives your skin this pretty, happy, dewy glow. I use it all the time. They have blush, bronzer... all kinds of stuff. The kit is $49 at Target (yes, Target sells it now!). It's called ';beyond the basics';. It comes with foundation powder, concealer, and brushes.What is a good bronzer/blush for weddings?
Nars has a wonderful blush called Orgasm (I know the name is a bit much). There are many beauty magazines that have consistently listed this blush to be the best. Nars has a blush/bronzer combo in Orgasm and Laguna. Both have received Allure's Editors Choice Award.What is a good bronzer/blush for weddings?
I like Mac the sheer collection- it's wonderful you can put it on as heavy or as light as you want.


Plus they will give you a free makeover before you buy it!
I use Pur Minerals
I agree that Bare Escentuals is the best way to go. It's light and not heavy. Just make sure you wash your face up until your wedding so you don't have to use as much. In my opinion, natural is the way to go!
i use bare minerals

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
reptiles