Thursday, December 10, 2009

Can you wear blush by itself?

I don't wear foundation.


Can I just wear blush by itself?Can you wear blush by itself?
Absolutely, just blend wellCan you wear blush by itself?
Yes you can. I wear blush by itself all the time when I do my make-up. I make sure that I blend it in real well that way it looks natural. I also put it on twice that way if I missed some spots no one will notice. They also sell blush that is supposed to be good for your skin. I think it is mineral make-up.
Of course! Just don't over do it... you want it to look natural! :)





%26amp;hearts :)


-rachael2054
sure you can but be sure not to put on to much and be careful what color you use because it can make you look either older or younger.good luck :D
Yes i think blushers looks better without foundation under it anyway x
Sure! But, I would always use a face primer, though. But its up to you, w/o face primer or w/ face primer [:
Sure. Why not? You are fortunate that you don't need foundation.
yes

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
reptiles