Wednesday, December 2, 2009

What color/type of blush should I get?

I have pale skin, and dark brown hair.What color/type of blush should I get?
Try Revlon Powder Blush in Love that Pink.





I have Revlon Powder Blush in Wine with Everything.


I got it at the drugstore for $8 and I like it because it gives me a very natural, light colour with no streaks.


Also, it has a pop out mirror so I don't need to carry an extra mirror with me in my makeup bag and it doesn't take up space.What color/type of blush should I get?
A light brown color would probably work or light pink. Sometimes bronzer is a good form of blush too, you just have to know how to apply it to make it look good
You should read Cosmopolitan..issue for August..


It has an article and a few pictures on hues that you should use for your skin..


Soft pearls, pinks and berries...


It won't make your skin look harsh at all...
soft peachy one. no shimmer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
reptiles