Wednesday, December 2, 2009

How can I stop blushing?

It really annoying everytime im in cold weather or out on the town my cheeks blush up like tomatoes lol ,can i stop it without MAKE-UPHow can I stop blushing?
oh blush cheeks r so nice why don't u like it.. try to make a few masks it's preferred to do it in professionals session to get the most healthy results.. good luck.. oh by the way the cat's image is so suitable for ur question :-%26gt;How can I stop blushing?
i dont know if there is a way to stop it without makeup.


a little light foundation or concealer would stop the blushing and it doesnt even feel like you have makeup on.
If its an embarrassment issue then I would suggest you consulted a hypnotherapist. As its nature then I suggest its cold weather and alcohol. The same happens to me when I've had a few :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
reptiles