Thursday, December 10, 2009

Why do we blush when we see a cute person of the opposite sex?

I don't necessarily think we blush when we see a cute person of the opposite sex. We blush when that 'cute person' sees us looking at them. It's very primal, very primitive - we've been 'scouted' or noticied, noticing them. Since they 'found you out' in an activity you were trying to keep secret (ie, spying on them) we blush because we've been discovered.





Sorry I don't know the scientific stuff about how/why we blush, but I just wanted to clarify - it's when they see us seeing them. :)Why do we blush when we see a cute person of the opposite sex?
sex is a vile piggy act, of a person, who must have something that letts them no, that if people didnt wnat to do thing slike that they woul dbe classified as a diffrent person,Why do we blush when we see a cute person of the opposite sex?
That might be a nervous reaction.
i dont blush.....my ding dong goes boink
Maybe it has something to with endorphins
I am also wonder. Initially I used to think that only boys are blushing when they see a beautiful girl. But themself has same reaction when they see cute boy. I think it's Psychological effect.
A natural reaction of human nature
i dont blush








IT just gos bthooooooiinngggggggggg

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
reptiles