Wednesday, December 2, 2009

What blush color do I wear? (please read the description)?

I KNOW they say to wear the same color that your cheeks are when you exercise or when you blush...





However, I have really bad acne, so my skin always looks red anyway, and when I exercise it looks the same.





How can I know what color blush to wear?What blush color do I wear? (please read the description)?
try different colours then ask people what they think looks bestWhat blush color do I wear? (please read the description)?
depends on what you are wearing and the other makeup colors you are wearing. there are no ';rules'; so if a color catches your eye experiment with it and make it work with you. Also try proactive or see a dermatologist about your acne you'll feel tons better with that gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
reptiles