Thursday, December 3, 2009

Best MAC blush color for darker skin?

I have a medium brown skin tone, like in my display picture, maybe slightly darker. I was wondering what blush colors from MAC would look good on this skin tone? I'm asking because I don't have a MAC store near me so I can't just go look at the actual products and decide.Best MAC blush color for darker skin?
I would get a more brighter color if you are dark skin!!! There is one by MAC called MOCHA that is pretty!!! Also, I am not sure if they still have this one But there is a really pretty one called DOLLYMIX very bright and pretty! It would look great on dark skin!Best MAC blush color for darker skin?
Try Fever by Mac I bought it and the color is wonderful.Hope this helps.Also go to www.maccosmetics.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
reptiles