Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Is there a way to make it so that I don't blush as much? I blush ALL the time. ?

It's not just a little pink either. My whole face goes beet red. It's so annoying and embarrassing!Is there a way to make it so that I don't blush as much? I blush ALL the time. ?
You should see a psychologist who specializes in biofeedback. You'll learn how to control your blushing through special equipment. Google it, it's quite neat.Is there a way to make it so that I don't blush as much? I blush ALL the time. ?
Hehe... Cute. anyway, why stop natural reaction of the body? It's natural if you blush even if you turn full red. It may (the degree of blushing) just vary from people to people... Try not to be affected much of things that make you blush that much. Just try... If it's impossible then maybe it's impossible too to lessen your blushing issue. That's is how you are. Very natural.
Mark Twain once said that man is the only animal that can blush, or needs to.





If you blush easily, it speaks well of you.





You could wait until you are forty. The blushing usually goes away by then..........My guess is that we become jaded and cynical and nothing embarrasses us any more.
Just embrace who you are. Everyone blushes a little, and when people say ';oh you are blushing'; it's because blushing is so adorable it makes them love you even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
reptiles