Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I have a heart shaped face and have olive skin,what color blush and where on my cheeks should I apply?

Well, the best general answer to that would be to stick with and orange base blush. MAC Cosmetics sells a blush called Coppertone. I myself use it as a shader to outline and enhance the facial features I want that day or sometimes use it tame down ';chubby'; looking parts. This color not only blends in with your skin without making you look like a raggedy anne doll but it also gives your face a flawless, more soft looking skin.





PS: always apply blush with a clean soft face brush(preferrably animal hair) starting from the closest point to your nose and work outwards towards the top part of your ear....then blend with another blush to mix it inI have a heart shaped face and have olive skin,what color blush and where on my cheeks should I apply?
like a light pink with a hint of fushia would look really pretty w/ur complexion. It's a beautiful contrast w/olive skin and the pink! Your so fortunate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
reptiles