Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I blush like alll the time, how do i not ?

Like even when a teacher asks me a question in class and im caught off guard i blush. Or if im pointed out or somthing i go bright red.


It happens at least 5 times a day and its so annoying because even thought i can act like im not embarrased my bright red face gives it away.


I would love to be confident but my blushing is getting in the way of that.


It could even be because i have no confidence, how can i stop this ?


Tap back xI blush like alll the time, how do i not ?
omg i have that exact same problem!!!


i need some help on that too!


cause then whenever i talk in front of people i get all embarrassed and i cant stand it!!!I blush like alll the time, how do i not ?
I have the same problem :(


%26amp; i've yet to find the answer...........


xx
yeah i blush too cuz im shy


so idk how to answer ur question

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
reptiles