Thursday, December 10, 2009

When was the last time someone made you blush?

When you flirted with me. I felt a blush go from the top of my head to the tips of my toes. Whew.When was the last time someone made you blush?
June; our school had lots of categories like ';Most Attractive';, ';Most Likely To Succeed';, ';Most Popular'; and so forth and so on. Well, my friends were talking about it and you know the typical ';OMG who did you pick as so and so?!'; My best guy friend said he wrote my name as most attractive and one of my classmates pointed out that I was blushing.





So that's my story haha, but I'm the least bit of attractive in my opinion. I ending up getting ';Most Likely To Succeed'; which I think is true about myself. It's a great feeling when the whole student body voted you as ';Most Likely To Succeed.';When was the last time someone made you blush?
Yesterday, when this hot guy I am always looking at 4 houses up the street from me said I looked GOOD! That's what I'm talking about! Muscles, tats, tan, HOT GUY! Looks like one of those wrestler guys on tv. It's my own personal fetish. I love guys with tats, muscles, and he has a tat like the Godsmack symbol on his pierced belly button. If he wasn't so hot, I'd think that was so gay. LOL! He makes it hot! He rocks it! He's like a mini Batista, if you know who that is. Look up who he is on the web, and you'll see what I mean.
couple days ago lol cause i was hanging out with three girls. 1 girl i like totally want, like she is hot and i have a crush on her. so then my other friend says dont you like rachel and i blushed lol. but it all worked out in the end
Today, I ran into an old friend from middle school,


who's a year younger and I talked to him for an hour,


it was fun catching up with him, he looked so much


older and taller!
Hmm...I don't ever blush. I guess you could say I'm void of embarassment. My wife however blushes everytime I swat her butt in public. I don't know what her deal is lol
About 6 hours ago now, one of my lovely naughty contacts.....made me blush, laugh and turned on all at once.


WOW! I love my contacts! lol
today (i blush very easily) =)
yesterday. :) it was quite hilarious :)
*giggles* jyoo did.
talking to my best guy friend lol, he's good at thatXD
Months ago ^_^
not for a while
i dont remember...lol thats how long ago it was.
bout 2 days ago
long time ago, although, u won't be able to notice since im Red

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
reptiles