Thursday, December 10, 2009

Why do you think a guy would blush when he sees a girl?

because he likes her or he wants to have sex with her?Why do you think a guy would blush when he sees a girl?
definitely likes/loves. If he wanted to have it he would probably stare at ';certain items'; more than blush.Why do you think a guy would blush when he sees a girl?
He likes her and is enjoying being with her.I just did that very thing on my birthday,met a lady and we hit it off good,then got to see her again two days later and we are just smiles and talking,but we will sometime later spend time alone to talk,we were at someones place and only had a few moments alone and when we did we were sharing some very personal things,I think that's a good sign.She complimented me and I blushed,my friend who's place we were at told me,and the lady I met was smiling to.we exchanged emails and have been in contact with each other and hope to see each other on Sunday.I do like her.
likes
likes
likes





if they wanted to do the other thing then he would probabaly look you up and down and lick his lips


lol
because he likes her.
Because he just shat his pant's.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
reptiles