Thursday, December 10, 2009

What have you recently done that has made you blush?

Gosh! When don't I blush! I blush constanly. I blush at everything and everyone and it doesn't necesarily mean that I either have a crush or am annoyed or embarrased.. It's so freakin annoying! IWhat have you recently done that has made you blush?
tonight --a person i was speaking with said he could sometimes read minds which made me think of something totally inappropriate---so that was the last time i blushed :)What have you recently done that has made you blush?
Sent a rather sexually provocative email to a friend. (I'm blushing just thinking about it.)
Nothing really, I haven't blushed in forever....last time must've been when someone complimented my eyes.
it's kinda weird when i guy blushes
A SEXY A$$ GUY IN FACT IT WAS YOU! GUY GUY GUY!!!
thought about how cute my guy looked the last time i saw him

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
reptiles