Thursday, December 3, 2009

Skiin products to help reduce my blushing?

Well im soo soo soo nervous because i have a speech to do on tuesday!


And i wear bare mienrals and coverup over


and it reduces some blushing but i was wondering if like my local drugstore or walmart has any cream that reduces blushing


or any quick makeup i can get before tuesday!


plz help the only reason i hate persentation is cuz my face gets so red


plz help me!! :'(Skiin products to help reduce my blushing?
they may help cover up redness that you may otherwise have due to embarrassment... however, makeup can not cover up your obvious nervousness... that you have to learn to overcome...





makeup or not they will know your nervous by a trembling voice, lack of confidence, awkward stance, fidgeting... etc...





if you want to be a good public speaker, you need to practice...





number one fear people have is public speaking...





I had to do it all the time is school, I went to an art school and constantly had to present my work to the class and talk about it... it's really really hard at first, but after you've done it a 100 times, it just get's easy, and you get more comfortable with it...





don't worry, most people have this fear, some are worse than others... I was terrible, I couldn't even read in front of class...





THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IS TO BE PREPARED WITH WHAT YOU'RE GOING TO SAY... this makes it a ton easier!Skiin products to help reduce my blushing?
try some primer under foundation or powder. should work somewhat. also breathing techniques and having water nearby. you should really also train yourself in these situations to think that everyone has to do a presentation at some point and therefore will not judge you. if they do, you can always get them back =)
Argh I have a speech on Monday, and I have exactly the same problem D:


I don't think there's anything you can do unfortunatley





I hate blushing. I blush at like the stupidest of things, it's so horrible.





xx
oucant really reduce blushing but u can cover it up.
Tee Hee

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
reptiles