Thursday, December 3, 2009

What is a good type of BLUSH for me to get? (more bout my skin type inside)?

fair skin i will be going into 9th grade i want a shimmeery kinda blushWhat is a good type of BLUSH for me to get? (more bout my skin type inside)?
Use this one. It's sooo pretty, and it leaves your skin super soft. I like it because it looks so naturally pretty. It doesn't look as if you dipped your face in powder.


http://thebodyshop.com/bodyshop/browse/p鈥?/a>


It's the one called Radiant Pink. Also, to get it to go on really evenly, get a nice big brush to sweep it onto your cheekbones.What is a good type of BLUSH for me to get? (more bout my skin type inside)?
Origins 'Pinch your cheeks'. It's a gel, easy to apply and the result is great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
reptiles