Thursday, December 3, 2009

If I was to get a sty, would I have to throw out my Blush Brushes?

A family member has just got a sty on their top eyelid and is sorting out her make up to get rid of as it is infected, should she throw away her blusher brushes?


ThanxIf I was to get a sty, would I have to throw out my Blush Brushes?
only if she used them on her eye. i know sometimes i run the blush brush with blush along my eyelid to ';lift'; the brows. but she could also just buy an anti-bacterial brush cleanser.


afterglow cosmetics offer a good organic lavender brush cleanser that kills germs.





she should throw out all makeup product she used on or near her eyes.


her brushes should just be washed with warm water and anti-bacterial soap. then followed up with a brush cleanser.





when laying the brushes out to dry try to prop them up on their bristles so all the moisture can drain and dry out.If I was to get a sty, would I have to throw out my Blush Brushes?
No but you will have to clean it. clean it with a little bit of baby shampoo a few drops of alcohol and warm water. swish it in the shampoo and then rinse till the water runs clear then air dry. you should clean your brushes at least once a week anyway.
Nah you should try disinfecting them. With a brush cleaner.
  • uk hosting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    reptiles