Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Which cosmetic lines don't use talc in their powders, eyeshadows and blushes?

I'm looking for some good natural makeup brands.Which cosmetic lines don't use talc in their powders, eyeshadows and blushes?
Clinique is neato! it's hypo-allergenic and there's no talc!Which cosmetic lines don't use talc in their powders, eyeshadows and blushes?
Bare Escentuals =)


really natural makeup
Try Jane Iredale or Youngblood. Neither use talc. Both are natural mineral lines.
whats talc and what does it do
I started using Arbonne about four months ago and love their make up - no talc. I LOVE their pressed powder and blusher and am getting ready to order all new eyeshadows as well. I used to break out really bad but started using their anti-aging skin care and it got better, and then when I switched all my cheap make-up...HUGE difference. No more dry patches and way less break outs. You can email me and I can send you more information - phillips18@comcast.net.
I buy good ole Physicians Formula which is at most drug stores. But, you have to read the container and make sure. Everyone I've bought by them has been talc free, but I think some of their blushes aren't.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
reptiles