Thursday, December 3, 2009

I blush pretty easily and my friends always make fun of me how can I prevent it?

guys think its cute when girls blush, i don't blush often, but when i do, people notice, just brush em off, it doesn't matter what they think about little things like that, don't let em get to ya :)I blush pretty easily and my friends always make fun of me how can I prevent it?
aw I know how you feel. I flush very easily as well and always hear about it. Apparently if you actually tried to make yourself blush (i know sounds counter-intuitive) it will actually make you stop. You can't make yourself blush. I would also suggest trying an anti-redness cream to help reduce the size of the capillaries in the cheeks. Something like Rosacure maybe.I blush pretty easily and my friends always make fun of me how can I prevent it?
I do that also sometimes, what I do is I get a color of blush that fits the color of my face when it turns red, and then just say something about them :) it's really funny!
Mineral Make-up because Liquid foundation is to thick.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
reptiles