Thursday, December 3, 2009

What is your favorite MAC blush? Or from any other brand as well.?

I want to buy some blush from MAC but wanted to get some ideas.


If not MAC, which is your favorite?What is your favorite MAC blush? Or from any other brand as well.?
it really depends, if you want a peach look, peachykeen does the trick, if you want a pink try dollymix, its my favorite it gives you a pink glow and it has a bit of very subtle silver sparkles-its great.





I do recommend that you buy Tarte blush. Those are my FAVORITE. Its like a stain but comes in a tube. They give you a natural glow without being overpowering. If you decide to get these I recommend Tipsy, and Flush. Tipsy is my favorite and I wear it almost everyday. I have a light complexion but have found that it looks good on everyone. Hope i helped.What is your favorite MAC blush? Or from any other brand as well.?
peachy keen.


or when they come in season the mineral blushes that make your face look glossy to put over the blush





but it all depends on your skin color alsooo....
Peachykeen





very natural
maybelline blush moose!:D
I LOVE Neutrogena's blend palette in rose
I use MAC bronzer, I love it
dollymix and pinchme there great for fair to med skin tones hope that helps there both in the pink family
i like Peachykeen too~~~~~~~~%26lt;3
well i prefer make up for ever blush

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
reptiles