Thursday, December 3, 2009

What's in your bag that, if it fell out in front of everyone, would make you blush a little?

I'll tell you mine if you tell me yours...





;-)





...hopefully this Q actually shows up this time...What's in your bag that, if it fell out in front of everyone, would make you blush a little?
I wouldn't blush. I have a paddle, some nylon rope, handcuffs, and a ball-gag. Interested?What's in your bag that, if it fell out in front of everyone, would make you blush a little?
i was in the airport last week and on the baggage carousel on the the bags had opened and there was a female pleasure device sitting right


on top for all the world to see.
tampons! I usually place it in an envelope then in my bag. in case it fell out, pple will just feel curious.
a print out of song lyrics.
I keep all of my personals (condoms, tampons, etc.) in a cute little pouch. so if it falls out, people will just see a little vintage coca-cola pouch!
A pad(sanitary napkin) i have in my bag lol
a lighter in shape of a


..... um you know what


bad thing about it is i don't smoke anymore lol
Well - the fact that I even have a ';bag'; should be embarrassing enough ∙
Peanuts
Tampons haha.... I always keep some there just in case... oh and birthcontrol pills *blushes*
A photo of me, when I was a baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
reptiles