Thursday, December 3, 2009

What is the perfect color for my eye shadow,blush and for my lips?

i have a pale skin......im going to wear a powder blue dress...any suggestions for my makeup?..?What is the perfect color for my eye shadow,blush and for my lips?
yes midnight blue eyeliner, a bronzer, and light pale pink lipgloss, just work the eyes, lots of mascare, highlight the lids with light glitter powderWhat is the perfect color for my eye shadow,blush and for my lips?
do a very light pink w. a little sparkle. do a pink(nature looking w. a glossy shine)
Wear midnight blue eyeshadow, light red blush, and blood red lipstick.
if you have black eyes...go with a matching eye shadow like ur dress dont over do it and try a black eye liner so it will highlight ur eyes with mascara you would look great...good luck....
Normal mascara w/ light purple eyeshadow (trust me, it looks SO good). Blush should be VERY VERY light pink. Lipgloss should also be pink, just SLIGHTLY deeper pink than the blush, and make it shiny!!! (Just kidding, you don't have to). Hope I helped! Good luck and have a good life! : )
Eyes:: I wuld say silver,white,or like a sky blu!!Blush::I wuldn't wear any blush!!Lips:: I wuld go 4 like a clear or like a pink/peachish color!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
reptiles