Thursday, December 3, 2009

He just said I made him blush, and smile. What do I say to that?

I really like him. But I dont know how to respond to that, because if I said ';im glad'; that just sounds stupid :/He just said I made him blush, and smile. What do I say to that?
just saw awwe your so cute!


thats what i do :9


or Ah! your to sweet!





answer mine? pics included!


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>He just said I made him blush, and smile. What do I say to that?
You don't have to say anything. Whenever my boyfriend says that, I just say, ';Awww..'; and I smile at him.
Well, if you may someone blush it's either flattering or embarrassing. Tell him ';your cute';
u can say lmao u have a gr8 smile or something **** be creative lmao. try to be cute and flirty gawd girls sux at hitting on guys
just say like, you always make me blush and smile ! hahah =)
';now u no how i feel';

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
reptiles