Thursday, December 10, 2009

What blush is the best? I want a really extreme bright one.?

I have pale skin, and I really like like dark color blush?What blush is the best? I want a really extreme bright one.?
NARs blush is probably the most popular .. You can get it from Sephora or high end department stores.. I use 'SIN' color although many people use 'ORGASM'... It gives me the perfect natural glow with a little bit of built in shimmer.What blush is the best? I want a really extreme bright one.?
maybeline or lancome are the best they have like every shade!
If you like really extreme bright blushes then try Kevyn Aucoins cream blushes or powder blushes. They are high pigment content so they come off very vivid and high extreme.
Revlon has some cream ones that are dark. If you want like a hotpink or something, MAC has a wide variety.
NARS
I have this set that has a really deep pink and then it has a brown color. It's an envelope shape and is red but the fold is black and silver. You can find it at any drugstore.
extreme bright one??so a lighter tone than your skin...u shud try light flesh..
MAC
if you are going all out try mac cream blush if not body shop make a really nice powder blush that isnt expensive at all and you can also go and get it personally applied by a make up artist in both stores to make sure you find the perfect shade

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
reptiles