Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Who sells the best face primer and / or BLUSH?

the best facial primer?


the best blush? sold by whom or sold where? =)Who sells the best face primer and / or BLUSH?
NAPOLEON AUTO PILOT PRIMER..


SOOO GOOD.. %26amp; SMELLS SO YUMMI!!





BLUSH- NAPOLEON AGAIN..





OR YOU COULD ALWAYS TRY MAC





EXPENSIVE BUT WELL WORTH IT FOR LOOKIN' DAT GOOD.


Who sells the best face primer and / or BLUSH?
For primer, I use MAC's Prep + Prime Face (I've tried a number of others, but found this one to be the best. I thought others were greasy, this was light and did a great job.)





Blushes, I like either MAC's Mineralize Blushes (favorites are Warm Soul - can also be used like a bronzer, and Dainty) or NARS Blushes (favorites are Orgasm and Albatross - more of a highlighter).





MAC is available at counters (Macy's and Nordstroms) or MAC stores.


NARS is available online or at Sephora stores/website.





Hope that helps! Good luck :)
Depends, because different people prefer different products from different stores =]


I, myself love MAC for foundation and blush because its so beautiful and makes your skin look flawless!


There are also a range of different shades for your skin type!





Go there and have a makeover, you'll see how awesome it truly is!






Hi,





The two most important women in my life, my mom and my wife :) use:


Anna Sui (my wife) - and she loves it. She's been using it for quite a while now and wouldn't change to anything else.


Estee Lauder (my mom) - I bought it for her for X-mas quite a few years ago and since then she always asks me to get her one once the old one finishes.





I would say they both are quality primers and it really depends on us which we choose. I would recommend one of them.





Martin
The best primer I've found is Smashbox photo finish and I like Bare Escentuals blush, you can find both at Sephora, Ulta, or Nordstrom.
MAC all the way :)








Mine please


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>



Napoleon Perdis! I absolutely love their primer and they have the coolest types of blushes! It's a bit expensive but so worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
reptiles