Thursday, June 24, 2010

Do you ever blush at some of the answers to questions you've posted?

I'm still able to be surprised and find this amazing! How about you?Do you ever blush at some of the answers to questions you've posted?
I DO. I BLUSH,LOL,CRY,CURSE!!!Do you ever blush at some of the answers to questions you've posted?
Sometimes I blush at some of the answers I've given. Yikes!
Sure
Not at all, some of these answers make me want to gag. But not blush.
I can honestly say that I have never blushed at the answers or questions posted on here.


Then again I have seen a lot in my 24 years.


Innocence never lasts. Hold on to that as long as you can.
Only if I sound like a complete idiot or if my grammer looks horrible.
American women don't blush at anything. By the time you're 5 in this country, you've seen it all.
  • backgrounds for myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    reptiles