Thursday, June 24, 2010

What is your favorite BLUSH? Bare minerals or Nars?

Do you have a favorite blush brand?


I'm thinking of getting bare minerals blush or nars blush.


Which is better in your opinion?What is your favorite BLUSH? Bare minerals or Nars?
NARS, It gives the perfect amount of color it lasts a lot longer, and it isn't messy.What is your favorite BLUSH? Bare minerals or Nars?
I love NARS (Orgasm and Deep Throat are lovely), I also like Lancome. But if you are choosing between those two, definitely go for NARS as it is much more pigmented.
Yes...I like Bare Minerals, because it is natural and looks more natural than other blushes.
Bare minerals..its more natural and looks better on the skin...on everyone.


I am also in love with the body shop..its wonderful
NARS. Minerals don't really work for me.
I like both but i would have to say Nars!! They have the most beautiful colors!!!
I don't like Bare Minerals. Nars is better, but I prefer Smashbox O-Glow to both.
Nars. It has such a great texture and it's not messy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
reptiles