Thursday, June 24, 2010

What's a good blush color for my skin tone?

I have light golden brown skin...i don't wanna use anything too dark or too light...i don't know much about makeup...is there a good blush color for my skin tone?What's a good blush color for my skin tone?
peach in color or pinkish brown would be great for your skinWhat's a good blush color for my skin tone?
Try a pinky brown blush that wont look too garish on your skin tone.
physicians formula has a light bronzer that would look good for your skin type it has 6 shades in one kit so experiment mix them up to see witch one you like best
Go to a high quality store like Macy's and ask the gals at the cosmetic counter to match you up with blush.
  • backgrounds for myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    reptiles