Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Drinkin Beer Causes Blushing. I have a strategy to stop, any suggestions?

Ive noticed that when I drink beer, it causes blushing on my face (redness). So I had the idea that if I have around 1 or 2 brews a day, that my body will become accustomed to the alchohol and I wont blush. Sort of like when you run everyday, you eventually dont get sore afterwords. Any thoughts?Drinkin Beer Causes Blushing. I have a strategy to stop, any suggestions?
I dont know but i also have this problem! getting a tan makes it look more natural though but havent really thought of a solution.Drinkin Beer Causes Blushing. I have a strategy to stop, any suggestions?
hehe my asian friends have the same problem...


and no i dont think drinking a beer a day will cause you to stop blushing.


For asians, they dont have the blood chemistry we do (at least thats what an asian med student told me).


but either way, alcohol is a vasso-dialator, meaning is causes ur blood vessels to expand, thus having more blood rushing thru them therefor you turn red. so no i dont think ur body will get use to it... everyone turns more of less red when they drink.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
reptiles