Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I use Bareminerals but I use the Powder but I'm looking for blush that won't brake out my face?

I'm in 6th grade,


My face brakes out when I use any blush.


My mom and sister go to bare esentualsI use Bareminerals but I use the Powder but I'm looking for blush that won't brake out my face?
Bare Minerals has great blushes. I use Soft Focus Glee.I use Bareminerals but I use the Powder but I'm looking for blush that won't brake out my face?
well if your in the 6 grade i wouldnt recommend wearing make up it does make your face break out . b cuz ur still growin and ur hitting puberty . guys will think your older and its not good . but u should totally try a mineral make up from your local avon provider it what i use and its really good cuz i have sensitive skin as well . i hope i helped and good luck
use maybelline either the dream mouse or the mineral power. they are awesome for the skin. Milani is also another mineral line and have awesome blushes (luminous is the best with some gold glimmer in it).
use warmth





btw


why makeup in 6th grade?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
reptiles