Thursday, June 24, 2010

How to feel okay with blushing around a guy I like?

If I'm around someone I like I feel my face go warm and find away to avert my face. I hate feeling insecure about blushing. Any tips would be great. Is there a way you cope?How to feel okay with blushing around a guy I like?
jus try not to feel nervous get more physical wit em wen u start 2 feel urself blush theres no use in hidin it cuz he already knows u like em if u blush everytime u se em he probably noticed that the first time u seen em but dont be shy about i used 2 blush too but i broke out of it i havent blust in years i dont think i can anymore but yea try not to be shy about it jus go wit the flowHow to feel okay with blushing around a guy I like?
dont hide it, I think its cute when a girl blushes in front of me, it lets me know she likes me, so dont worry so much about it
imagine yourself in a place you feel comfortable alone... like your room or something. Happens to me all the time... but my teacher makes fun of him and i anyways, if that doesnt work just space out of everythin like in trance or hypnotic trance...
I wouldn't worry about it. Most guys like it when a girl blushes. It seems the only person uncomfortable about blushing is the girl in a situation. Besides, you wont give anything away that you don't want to. Everyone likes a girl who smiles a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
reptiles