Tuesday, June 22, 2010

How can I stop blushing/going red!?

I go to an acting class and everytime I go I end up going quite hot and flushed. It's not because i'm shy and embarassed i think it's quite hot under those big lights...


Is there anyway to prevent this? its quite embarassing so any help is appreciated.





ThanksHow can I stop blushing/going red!?
Get more confidence in yourself and what you're doing, practice talking in front of others a lot, for one. I'm not quite sure, but I think blushing is biological, and so you just have to be able to control your emotions in order to control what your body does without your control (at least in the case of blushing and such).How can I stop blushing/going red!?
See a dermatologist or at least a general practitioner. I suspect your makeup type is a problem and they can tell you about your skin and it's sensitivities and allergies.
I'm a musician and some days are better than others ,with the blushing ,sometimes it happens sometimes it doesn't
Thats what I used to think in theatre arts class too, you are not blushing or turning red, it is in fact the lights lol
cucumber moisturiser?
lots of make up

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
reptiles