Thursday, June 24, 2010

Survey.What was the last thing you seen that made you blush?

George W. Bush





He always makes me blush =]Survey.What was the last thing you seen that made you blush?
I can't blush. My skin is just weird like that and it's unable to show blush from embarassment. My face can get red though, when I'm hot or sick.





Um... the last thing that made me feel EMBARRASSED was yesterday when my grandma was visiting and decided to fold our laundry. And then she asked if that was my bra, since is was too small to be my mom's ._.Survey.What was the last thing you seen that made you blush?
Embarrassingly enough it was AI. I hate it when people think they rock at something and they don't. I blush for them. Meg]





Do my job for a day Eyore does it daily good god.......Joe
I saw a person and I ran into a door so I blushed


and me friends saw me and they new y i walked into the door


so they still make fun of me to this day :)
It seems, I don't blush anymore these days.


I'm too desensitized by now. :P
I tripped when I was modelling %26amp; everyone stared
This cute guy smiling at me. :P
A guy, go figure
IDK
The last text my boyfriend sent me. (:
a person :D
One of the messages my boyfriend sent me.. hehe
It's been so long I don't remember. You get jaded after awhile.
corn dogs
well, I blush super easily... I guess it was today when i was laughing at what my friend said. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
reptiles