Thursday, June 24, 2010

What does it mean when a girl can't stop blushing?

I was on the phone with a girl and after telling her that I like her she said this: '; you're an amazing guy so that's a huge compliment. I can't stop blushing.';


what does this mean? I'm not sure if she likes me or not.What does it mean when a girl can't stop blushing?
Sounds like someone likes you! *nudges* Seriously just ask the girl out if you haven't already.What does it mean when a girl can't stop blushing?
Litteraly what it means?? It means that her cheaks are gone red lol or when you complement someone, you know.. they get happy or shy and all so she found you're complement really nice so shes blushing but it doesn't necesserily mean that she likes you. but maybe she does

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
reptiles