Thursday, June 24, 2010

Can i used my eyeshadow as my blush and on my lip too?? Is it safe?

My concern is contamination. You want to keep anything you put on, in, or around your mouth away from your eyes. If you're worried about the safety of the makeup, yes it's safe. Stuff for the eyes is usually mild and pure. Just remember after you do your blush and your lips, wash w/soap %26amp; water whatever brush or fingers you used to apply the makeup before putting it back into the makeup or near your eyes. I bet you're going to have a great look!Can i used my eyeshadow as my blush and on my lip too?? Is it safe?
uhmm, i know the with loose powders/minerals you definatly can use them for cheeks and lips. but when you do, please you different brushes and clean them regularly. but yes, you can.Can i used my eyeshadow as my blush and on my lip too?? Is it safe?
probably on your eyes, idk about the lips. you could check out MAC pigments they good for the eyes and lips.
ya it will look cool and it is safe

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
reptiles