Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I have medium brown colored skin what Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse blush would look best on me?

I dont want something too light or too dark. When some women wear blush they look like clowns. I want my blush to look as nautral as possible.I have medium brown colored skin what Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse blush would look best on me?
This is really a trial-and-error thing. You may want to start out with the Strawberry blush and experiment from there. I know the Mousse blush is expensive, but experimentation is really the best.I have medium brown colored skin what Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse blush would look best on me?
a light pink
An apricot or peachy color is usual a great neutral starting point for most skin colors. If it is too light, you could blend it with a little red lipstick or a darker blush for a more dramatic color. If it is too dark, you could mix in a little moisturizer to make it more subtle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
reptiles