Thursday, June 24, 2010

What is a very good blush? I need suggestions! :)?

I have fair/beige skin. and blond hair/blue eyes.


I want a blush that gives a pretty flush to cheeks.


Like a pink or peachy color?


Any products you recommend??


Thanks!What is a very good blush? I need suggestions! :)?
Here are some of my favorite blushers:





Pure Blush Mineral - Mabelline





This blush from Mabelline works great for me also it comes in many shades and does not cost much - available at your local Superdrug Store.


http://www.maybelline.co.uk/PRODUCTS/Fac鈥?/a>





Dream mousse blush - Mabelline





I also own this blush and is really my favourite blush I have ever used it also comes in many shades and blends smoothly and does not cost much - available at your local Superdrug Store.


http://www.maybelline.co.uk/PRODUCTS/Fac鈥?/a>





Fabulous Creamy Blush - Miss Sporty 拢2.93





I have to say that I have never been let down by a Miss.Sporty product comes in several shades, the cream transforms into a soft satin powder on your cheeks for a long lasting glow effect.


http://www.miss-sporty.co.uk/





Hope this helps


Gothic Lolita


xWhat is a very good blush? I need suggestions! :)?
Collection 2000 have four shades of blush.......





* Breathless


* Bashful


* Trouble


* So Pretty





I bought the blush called trouble as I'm pale skinned with blue eyes and brown hair with blond highlights.





you can get them in Superdrug or Boots retail shops.
I reccomend Revlon Beyond Natural Blush %26amp; Bronzer in the color Peach. I have very blonde hair and blue eyes, too and it really gives your face a natural and pretty glow! It's very cheap too and easy to find =]
Orgasm by NARS is a really good one, I've heard, it works good for fair skin and is a top seller at Sephora ^_^
Well i think that the best brands are Covergirl, and also the Sephora. For blush you want 2 shades darker than your skin tone.
u should use covergirl or maybelline, u should use a lightish pink color
nyc company there blush works for any skin color
it depends on which country you live in! If it is India then I would suggest you to use Lakme!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
reptiles